Requesting a Donation from the St. Lawrence Parks Commission
The SLPC is committed to assisting the fundraising efforts of other charitable organizations and community groups wherever possible. Every month, the SLPC will award up to 50 one-day passes for 2 people distributed between Fort Henry National Historic Site of Canada and Upper Canada Village. Approximate value $30. Each one-day pass is valid for the current season. Limit one pass per charitable organization/year.
Submitting a Request
All donation requests must include the following:
- Organization Name and Logo Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Return Address
- Event Date
- Brief Event Description
- Organization Charitable Number (if available)
Requests to be submitted via one of the following methods:
P.O. Box 213 Kingston, ON K7L 4V8 An Agency of the Government of Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport 613-542-7388 ext. 4207 Attn: Community Donation Program
Terms and Conditions
- Should the charitable organization or community group qualify for a donation, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- All donation requests must be received 2 months prior to the event date.
- Due to the large number of requests, the SLPC will only consider up to 50 donation requests received each month, beginning on the first day of the month.
- Donations will be awarded on a first come first serve monthly basis. Each charitable organization or community group may re-submit their request in subsequent months to re-qualify for a donation.
- Each charitable organization or community group will only be eligible to receive one donation per calendar year.
- Cash donations will not be provided by the SLPC.
- Fundraisers for personal gain will not be considered.