What To Wear
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing such as close fitting long sleeve or short sleeve shirts and pants or shorts that end at or below the knee.
- Wear comfortable closed toed footwear such as running shoes or hiking shoes (not sandals).
- Somes climbers perfer to use tight fitting gloves such as climbing, biking, gardening, mechanic or sports gloves (not bulky work gloves).
All safety equipment will be provided to you for your climb. Only our safetu equipement may be used in the park.
Safety equipment includes:
- Climbing helmet
- Full-body climbing harness with shoulder straps, waist belt and leg loops
- Advanced aerial course safety lifeline attachment technology designed specifically for use by park visitor (smart belay self-protection system and safe roller continuous connection system.
All safety equipment is inspected daily by our staff to enure that is in working order. All helmets are cleaned after each use with tree tea oil which is a natural disinfectant.
Mandatory Safety Orientation
All participants much take park in a 20-minute safety orientation during each visit to the park before beginning any activities. Our guides will explaine to you the rules of the park and show you how to safely use the climbing equipment.
Before visiting Skywood, please complete the following waiver.
All participants must fill out a Waiver before starting any activities. The Waiver will inform you of the potential physical and mental risks associated with the activities. You can either download and print the waiver from this website and fill it out before arriving, or obtain one once you arrive at the Skywood park.
- Customers must meet both our minimum age and height requirements to be able to climb.
- Maximum Weight: 250lbs (113kg)
- Pregnant women and individuals with heart conditions should not participate in activities.
- All climbers must sign a waiver and complete the mandatory safety orientation before participating in activities.
- If you have any health conditions or concerns, please inform the office staff at time of booking and upon arrival.
For more information on safety regulations, click here.
- Children 3 to 8 years must have a supervisor that has paid admission to the park with them at all times at a ratio of 1 adult for every 3 children.
- Children 9 to 11 years must have an adult climbing with them at a ratio of 1 adult for every 3 children.
- Youth aged 12 to 15 years must have an adult in the park climbing with them or watching from the ground at a ratio of 1 adult for every 5 youth.
All minors must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver form that is filled out upon arrival.