- May 1, 2015
- Upper Canada Village Kicks Off Season May 6, 2015
Morrisburg, Ontario –Spring has finally arrived and Upper Canada Village will be opening its gates to welcome visitors to an exciting, new season on Wednesday, May 6, 2015.
- March 9, 2015
- Fort Henry & Upper Canada Village Receive TOP 100 Event Honours
The St. Lawrence Parks Commission hit a triple Friday night with three of their events honoured in Festival & Events Ontario’s Top 100 Events in Ontario for 2015.
- February 5, 2015
- Fort Henry & CFB Kingston to Host Garrison Triathlon
Fort Henry National Historic Site of Canada, part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, has teamed up with the Kingston Personnel Support Programs (PSP) of Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Kingston to present the inaugural Garrison Triathlon on Sunday, June 28, 2015.
- January 9, 2015
- Record Setting Year for Upper Canada Village's Alight the Night
Upper Canada Village’s winter lights festival Alight at Night in Morrisburg has reported record breaking attendance touching 40,000 visitors over just 22 nights of operation in its 14th season.
- November 27, 2014
- Policy Announced for Snowmobiling on the 1000 Islands Parkway "North Lane" for 2014/15 Season
The St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) announced today that it will again permit snowmobile access on the 1000 Islands Parkway “north lane,” for the 2014/15 snowmobiling season.
- November 12, 2014
- Upper Canada Gets Ready for Alight the Night
Upper Canada Village is quickly transitioning from another successful Pumpkinferno into its award winning winter lights festival Alight at Night.
- October 24, 2014
- Fort Fright Named on of Top 10 Haunted Houses in North America
Fort Henry’s fall scare attraction Fort Fright has been named as one of the Top Ten Haunted Houses in North America. Sun Media published the list today and includes sites from Philadelphia, St. Louis, Toronto and Atlanta.
- October 23, 2014
- Ten Frightful Nights Remaining!
There are just 10 evenings left to visit Fort Henry into the transformed Fort Fright. Nightly from Thursday, October 23 through Saturday, November 1, from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. you can test your nerve in the haunting ambience of Fort Fright. More scare actors on site, more props, and a full engagement of all five of your senses are guaranteed to have you looking over your shoulder!