Teachers Appreciation Program
Our Teachers Access to History Pass Program is designed to increase accessibility to Upper Canada Village and Fort Henry Historic Sites for all teachers in Ontario and Quebec currently teaching students in Kindergarten to grade 12.
Registered teachers can enjoy the following:
- Free admission to Upper Canada Village’s core day programming and Discovery Centre
- Free admission to The Battle Of Crysler Farm Visitor Centre
- Free admission to Fort Henry’s core day programming
- Access to the online teacher resources
- Invitations to special events
- Field trip planning information
- Free access to the UCV library – appointment required.
- Newsletters featuring educational programs and activities
- Valid Ontario or Quebec Teachers identification card
- Valid Photo ID
- Currently employed Ontario or Quebec teachers who teach grades K-12.
(PLEASE NOTE: retired, pre-K, homeschool, after-school, college and informal educators and administrators do not qualify for this program at this time)
Sign up Online Here: